1. PROMOTION SPONSOR: SARTON PUERTO RICO LLC (“IKEA”) (hereinafter referred to as “The Organizers”) will carry out the promotion that will be called 5% DISCOUNT IKEA FESTIVAL“(hereinafter referred to as “the Promotion”), which will be governed by the bases established in this document (hereinafter referred to as “The Promotion Bases”).
2. ORGANIZERS/CONTACT INFORMATION: SARTON PUERTO RICO LLC. (IKEA) Address: Warehouse Plaza 3, lot 1, Branch 887, Bo. Martín González, Carolina, PR 00984. PO BOX: PMB #106 PO BOX 8700 Carolina, PR 00988-8700. WEB:www.IKEA.pr
3. DURATION AND TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE PROMOTION: This Promotion will be valid on the Island of Puerto Rico on September 9, 2023.
4. PROMOTION DYNAMICS AND PARTICIPANTS: Nothing to buy to participate. The first customers to show up on September 9, 2023 will receive a FRAKTA bag and identified bracelet with which they can redeem a 5% discount applied at checkout on a purchase made that day. Applies only at physical points (IKEA Bayamón Store and Escorial and Ponce Delivery Points) to the first people to arrive:
100 first customers in the IKEA Bayamón Store
25 first customers at the IKEA Escorial Point
25 first customers at IKEA Ponce Point
Discount valid only on September 9, 2023, for 1 purchase made at IKEA Stores or Delivery Points. No minimum purchase required. Present receipt at the time of paying. It cannot be combined with other offers and/or promotions. It does not apply to Restaurant, Bistro or Swedish Store invoices, nor to transportation or assembly services. It is not necessary to return the FRAKTA bracelet or case that will be given to you.
THE ORGANIZERS may cancel the promotion, modify the dates, terms and conditions of these promotion bases, as well as the prizes presented, at any time for justified cause. In case of cancellation or changes to the promotion, we will notify you on our website www.IKEA.pr, on social networks or in the IKEA Bayamón store.
5. PRIZE: 5% discount on a purchase made on September 9. See “5. Promotion Dynamics” (excludes transportation and assembly services and items from the opportunity area). Discount is non-transferable, it can be redeemed by the customer at the IKEA Bayamón store or Escorial and Ponce Points. In the case of a return, the customer must bring it to the store or any of the points and the transportation value cannot be compensated for its cash value.
6.1 In order to guarantee the legitimacy of the winner, we may request an additional document, such as an identity card, passport or driver's license. The client exempts THE ORGANIZERS from any liability as a result of the acceptance or use of the prize, as long as the cause is not attributable to THE ORGANIZER.
6.2 Upon return of the item from the combinations series that is the subject of this promotion, the credit note will not include the percentage or value of transportation, as applicable and specified in “point 5” of these bases, of the value of the returned item.
6.3 The promotion will be applicable to purchases made at the IKEA Bayamón Store or Puntos Escorial and Ponce. Does not apply to online purchases. All taxes, fees or expenses incurred by the winner to receive or claim the prize and any other type of expenses, not specified, are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6.4 If two more promotions of this type coincide on the same purchase invoice, the customer will receive the purchase check for the largest amount that can be consumed through the store, IKEA point or on the website. The purchase check will not be refundable or reactivable or transferable to any person.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION: The personal data that clients provide to participate in this Promotion will beincorporated into the data file called “PROMOCIONES", property of SARTON PUERTO RICO LLC (IKEA). Address: Warehouse Plaza 3, lot 1, Ramal 887, Bo. Martín González, Carolina, PR 00984. PO BOX: PMB #106. PO BOX 8700 Carolina, PR 00988-8700.
8. GENERAL: THE ORGANIZERS may disqualify and/or exclude from the promotion those clients who have directly or indirectly altered, failed to comply or violated the rules established in these Promotion Bases.
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION: This promotion is governed by the legislation in force in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, inspecial Regulation of Commercial Practices No. 9158 dated February 6, 2020 and these bases.