It's ok to change your mind!
That’s why you have 90 days to return your product if you’re not completely satisfied. Return it in its original packaging, unopened, unassembled and unused.
Use your IKEA Family card… and benefit from 120 days to return your purchase!
You must bring the purchase invoice for any changes and returns.
Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to pay for the purchase, however, cash refunds will be made exclusively at the main store, IKEA Bayamon Store or at our IKEA Ponce or Escorial Points.
Exceptionally, IKEA will be able to refund you via bank transfer upon request.
In the case of refunds via credit or debit card and bank transfer, they may be verified within 7-10 working days of the request (subject to validation by the financial intermediary).
Returns are not accepted, no refunds are made or price adjustments if the item is reduced on price after its purchase.
If you don't love your mattress, change it! You have 89 nights after the date of purchase to try your mattress. If you aren't comfortable with your mattress, bring it to the store with your receipt and choose a different one that better suits your needs when it comes to sleeping. Beware that no stains or signs of dirt or damage may be present in the mattress. There will be no refund for used or open mattresses.
We are very sorry, but we cannot accept returns of mattress toppers, children's mattresses, pillows and bedding (sheets, pillows, duvets, duvet covers, pillowcases, etc.) that are used, missing their original packaging or if the original packaging has been opened.
We cannot accept returns of fabrics and other custom-made products (such as, for example, countertops of any material, cut to size) or those purchased at the clearance area or from display.
The change or return of the faulty items will be accepted during the effective time of its guarantee starting on the date of purchase, being SARTON PUERTO RICO LLC. who takes responsability for the shipping expenses when sent to the IKEA store.
- You'll have to contact us through our e-mail address email@example.com (787)750-4532, provide the product information and the damage on the product. Once we receive the information we will explain to you the next steps to take.
- The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any case, within the 14 business days after the item was returned. The replacement of the item will be, depending on the geographical location, no later than in 10 business days, as long as the item is available right away.
- The amounts paidfor those products returned for damage or faults, provided such damage is real, will be entirely refunded, including the transport expenses.
- The refund will be effective through the same payment method used to pay for the purchase.
- IKEA will make exceptions in cases of returns and their corresponding penalties, when the norms previously indicated are not fulfilled.
- The credits for exceptions are not refundable.
- Please, consult here information about the IKEA products guarantee policy .
Abandoned and lost products
If IKEA has any abandoned or lost product for thirty (30) days or more, and such product has not been reclaimed, IKEA has the right to dispose of the product.
It is required to provide the printed or digital invoice.
Returns of perishable, frozen, refrigerated, open or unpacked items are not accepted.
As of the 1st of May 2021, several of our items must be attached to the wall, to prevent tip-over accidents at your house or business. If after your purchase, you do not secure the item as recommended, you must return it to your nearest Store or Pick up point and we will give you a non-refundable voucher worth the value of the purchase.